Monday, July 7, 2008

Wow, where has the time gone?

So Charlotte is three months old...wow that was fast. Scott and I are amazed at every new thing she does...everything. Every smile, squeal, toot (ladies toot), and bubble she blows we fall even more in love with this sweet girl. Here are some pictures from the last few months.

Charlotte with Scott's cousin Wendy...look at my baby's sweet little face.

Charlotte and I after coming home from our friends wedding. I Just got my hair cut that day. I got bangs!

She looks like a glazed donut here...with sprinkles.

I don't think she is a huge Winnie the pooh fan. She still looks cute in the baby poop color outfit.

1 comment:

Tatum said...

It's about time!!! haha! Let's get together. We live in PG now so we are closer to you guys.
And for sure call me first whenever you need a babysitter!