Monday, July 28, 2008

What a Dark Knight.

 Scott and I went to see the new Batman movie The Dark Knight. AHHH! I thought is was a great movie, but boy was I on the edge of my seat the whole time. All the actors do such and amazing job. All the buzz about Heath Ledger is no joke. He was so sadistic, creepy, and I felt awful any time I laughed at his crazy antics.  I  give this movie two thumbs up, but I agree with others the rating PG-13 should be applied. Leave the kids at home.  We left Charlotte with her Auntie Darci. Our first real date since she's been born. Thanks Darci!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So cool. I am glad you got a chance to go "out on the town" it's really nice to have those breaks every now and again. :)

Kristina Curtis said...

I loved this movie TOO!! I love all the new pictures! keep them coming!