Monday, July 7, 2008

Trip to St. Louis!

At the end of May, Charlotte and I got on a plane to come and visit family and friends in St. Louis. We had such a wonderful time! I got to go to all of the restauranst I was craving while I was pregnant. Yummy...I'm so glad I lived in Utah while I was with child. Otherwise, I would have been as big as a house. Anyway back to our trip...
Charlotte got to see her MeMe again...

and meet her Pop (they did a litte BBQ together)...

her auntie Cate...

her auntie Jane...

her cousin once removed Maya (ask Scott how the 'cousin once removed stuff' works)...

her uncle Jeremy...

her great uncle Tim...

her great uncle Matt...

and her great-grandfather (Great Pop) and great-grandmother (Great Grandma Jan)...


and many more aunties, uncles, cousins (once removed and first)



Here she is with her Papa George (Charlotte also spent a lot of time snuggling with her Nana Pat, but I'm really bummed because I didn't get a picture of it. Sorry Nana)

Four Generations Together

My little cousin Andrew (When I left for college he wasn't even a year yet...crazy how time flies)

We saw a lot of other people who met Charlotte for the first time and it was so fun. Unfortunately I didn't have someone following me to document everything for me, so I don't have a lot of photos. I'm really sorry to those of you who aren't shown and I hope you know that you were just as big a part of Charlotte and my trip as anyone else. We had such a wonderful time visiting everyone, but we missed Scott (He wasn't able to go--as he likes to say, "Someone has to stay back and provide some visible means of support.") So after two weeks we came home just in time for Scott and my three year anniversary. We hope to be able to go to STL for Christmas... and will bring Scott too.

2 comments:

Margie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time in St. Louis. Can I just tell you how great you look! I'm loving the bangs. You look gorgeous. Also, Charlotte is an absolute doll, I can see where she gets it from!

The Trythalls said...

Wow! Hel you look so hott, not that I am checking you out or anything, but you really look amazing. Charlotte is also adorable!! I am glad you are doing so well. When can we get together because I would really like to see you... I miss our good times at Fat Jacks and just chatting.