Monday, May 12, 2008

Helen's first Mother's Day...

...Charlotte's first baby-sitter! For our first mother's day, Helen and I were asked to give talks in church. We were excited to do it, but at the same time it added a lot of stress to our Sunday morning routine that we're still trying to get used to. So, we decided to take our good friend and neighbor, Melissa, up on her offer to babysit at any time. We took Charlotte over to her house and asked Melissa to watch her for an hour while we finished our talks. Melissa said that she did great and, aside from one poopy diaper, was no trouble at all.

For the big day, we dressed Charlotte up in a dress that was worn at one time by her MeMe (Helen's Mom), and a pink cardigan sweater that was worn by her MeMe and her Mom, Helen. She looked adorable in it.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

OK, I seriously cannot get enough of this little girl - she is absolutely ADORABLE, I can't stand it!! Oh, BTW, happy mom's day Helen - sorry I got a little caught up in Charlotte's pics! ;) Ohh, soo flippin' cute!

Kristina Curtis said...

Oh I just want to eat her up! she is so gosh darn cute!!

Todd and Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh she is such a cutie!! I am glad I have your blog site now. I bet it is so fun. She is so beautiful!!!

Sarah said...

what a swetheart!