Monday, November 15, 2010

Fuhriman Family Fun!

(I've been waiting for Scott to do this post, but I'm not sure when he'll get around to doing it.)
Sooo...
After George's blessing we all(the Fuhriman clan)went to Boise, Idaho for my nephews Brant and Diego's Eagle Scout Projects. They rebuilt and rededicated a monument that their uncles did twenty-five years ago. We are super proud of both of them, it turned out out awesome!





It was a great week and we made a lot of great memories. Here are my favorite pictures from the week.

He is just so handsome!






Grandchildren, 18 out of 23. I think that's right?

George takes after his Uncle Tim


Nancy was one of my young women's leaders as a teen. It was so great to see her and her family.



Oh please, stop.



Next time all eight children get to together I vote on hiring a Professional Photographer. Maybe then we'll have everyone's face in view! (Bob)

And all of this happened because two people fell in love. Aren't they cute?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pics, Helen. What wonderful shots of the BIG family. I love the pic of George and Pat. Uncle Tim and George and their little bald heads is so cute. Love all those Fuhrimans!