Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Month!


What we have learned about George in one month...
He can grunt his alphabet.
He loves to take baths.
He has chicken legs.
He loves to snuggle.
He doesn't like to sleep in his bed.
He likes to tickle Charlotte. Or at least when he touches her she thinks he's tickling her.
He is off the charts in length.
He makes the goofiest faces.
He makes us so happy.



What we have learned about having two kids this past month...
It's a lot harder to go any where.
It takes us forever to get out of the house.
We are changing diapers, constantly.
Scott and I feel even older than before.
That we love having family time.
Our kids make us love each other even more.

3 comments:

melissa ( : said...

I love him!!
Thanks for more pictures - but I'm not nearly satisfied... I need more pics!!

melissa ( : said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Penny and Aaron Owens said...

What a cute post. I love the part about what you've learned having 2 kids. I can't even imagine!!