Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thanks MeMe...we miss you! Please come back soon!

My mom came for baby George's birth and then to help take care of her "baby". It was so great to have her help us out with cooking, cleaning and keeping Miss Charlotte busy. This time around I recovered a lot quicker, so we were able to go out and have some fun together. We enjoyed going to the art museum for a quilt show, shopping and going to eating Sushi!!! I hope my mom had a good time. I don't know how she couldn't with such cute grand children. Here are some pictures from the last two weeks!


ZUGA Babies!




The joys of having a boy!




Thanks mom for taking care of me and my family. I love you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you, dear Helen! What fun you and your lovely family are! I'll be back as soon as I can! Love Mom