Friday, February 12, 2010

Dinner and Dancing? Well at least I'm with you!

We just got home from our Valentine dinner, and I wanted to say I married the right guy. Some of our friends invited us out with them to this dinner and dancing event up in the canyon. I was really excited for a nice evening out with friends and my sweetheart. Well it turned out to be totally not what we expected, but we still were able to have great time.  We laughed at dinner, more then we ate. My cute husband asked me to dance with him, even though we were the only ones out on the dance floor.  I think we laughed the whole way home.
Thanks Scott, for always (well most of the time) being a good sport. For working so hard at school and at work. Thanks for making me laugh at myself and just at life. For helping me with any art project I get myself into, which has been a lot lately. Thanks for dancing with me!! Thanks for continuing to love me even if the house is in disarray! I am so honored to be your best friend and your wife.
I love you, Rafael!
-Helen

2 comments:

melissa ( : said...

Ooohhh Lovers....!

Mom said...

You made me cry on my bagel!!! I love you both so much. And of course your darling little Charlotte.

Love Mom Happy Valentine's Day