Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ring...Ring...Ring

"Haai!"



So about a month ago I noticed that Charlotte kept putting the remote by her head, but I didn't think much of it. Until one night she was freaking out about something and so, to distract her, I pretended to "answer " the remote. She grabbed the "phone" and had a full on conversation, all in a language I couldn't understand. So now you can catch little miss talking on the phone all the time. The best part is that everything gets turned into a phone - remote controls, Nintendo controllers, her stuffed animals, Cheerios, and even an orange peel. In fact, any time a phone rings on the television, Charlotte picks up whatever is closest to "answer" it. And every once in a while you will hear a tiny little voice say, "Haai"! 

5 comments:

Lant Family said...

She is so cute! I think it is funny that such little kids know what phones are :)

JULIE B. said...

your baby is so cute... looks like all is going well

Steph said...

that's adorable! she is getting SO cute!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

I love this! How stinkin cute:)

Kristina Curtis said...

o my gosh. I haven't seen her in forever! I can't believe she is growing up so fast. Did I already ask you about doing some pictures of her? If not I have meant to, if so I am just loosing my mind.....so anyway if you want we should get toghter for some pictures for her 1 year mark!!