Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ms. Gets-Into-Everything, I mean Charlotte...

is keeping her dad and I very busy these days. She is now crawling very well, so she thinks the house is hers to explore. I have to remind myself to always close the bathroom door, and that I will be putting the DVDs back in their place at least five times that day. I'm okay with that, but I'm not okay with my baby falling as she tries to explore the house. Poor thing looks pretty disheveled at the end of the day.  






Even as she is pulling my side table down on top of herself (don't worry no one got hurt), I'm amazed at how fast she is growing. She keeps me busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being her mom.

3 comments:

melissa ( : said...

oooh I can't wait to kiss that little girl's cute cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Ash is the same way! They totally need to get together and see what mischief they can make.

Becca said...

It's a whole new world of mothering isn't it. But she is so adorable. Such a cutie. Good thing I have a baby of my own or she'd make me baby hungry.