Friday, October 17, 2008

Y, you ask?


On the 8th of this month my young womens group went to "Hike the Y". I was so excited-I hadn't been up there since 2002, when I went with Sang and Scott before they both left on their missions. We left early in the morning, 7am! I know what you're thinking, "Helen, you got up that early on a Saturday?" Yes, I did and it was worth it. The hike up was a little brutal (I was in the back the whole time), and by the time we made it up there it had started to snow.  It finally cleared and left a beautiful clear day.  The way down was a lot easier, but somehow I still was in the back. All in all, it was a great time with some of my favorite teens.

1 comment:

melissa ( : said...

What a cute looking bunch of girls!
SNOW!?!? Man I'm glad I'm here and not there... ( :