Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Everyday is an Adventure!

For the last two months I have been watching a four year old little boy named Dominic. He is Scott's cousin, Wendy's little boy. He is a funny kid and he is definitely teaching us some lessons on little boys. First, they are so busy. Second, everything can be changed into a super power of some sort. Third, if there is dirt around they will play in it. We love having him and Charlotte thinks he is just hysterical. Her first belly laugh was at lunch, when she was just watching him eat his lunch. (Which can be quite entertaining.)

Here are some of our adventures:
Laundry BoY and sidekick Baby Shorts! Doing the laundry is always fun when they come to help!


While we waited for the laundry to be done Laundry BoY got a cape, gloves, and "belt" (don't look to close at the belt- remember I don't have boy costumes)


I was pretty proud of what I came up with-Scott said we were playing dress up and that's when Dominic said he was done. Thanks Scott!

Good Morning Beautiful
Dominic comes at 7:30 in the morning...so we take advantage of PBS kids. This morning I fell asleep on the couch after Curious George. I heard Scott with Super WHY! in the background and I knew I was good for a little bit longer. That's when I felt someone playing with my hair and giggling. Dominic kept coming back and adding to his master piece and I would act like I was fast asleep. When I finally "woke up" Dominic was laughing and said,"I got you. That is the funniest video ever HA!"
This is what I woke up to:
Hot, I know! Mornings are not good to me!

The culprit of the hair....

and the culprit for the dark circles.

9 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

Um...can I come to your house and play? You guys look like you have a blast! I wish my babysitters would have been that fun.

PS Hot tights Helen!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You guys sure do have a lot of fun! Mom laughed really hard at theses pictures. Miss you guys tons!


<3-Jane

Javid Family said...

Haha! Helen you crack me up! I love the costumes! You inspire me. I will have to incorporate some Helen-ness into my nannying. We played super heros, but we were boring pretending that we were batman or supergirl. Clearly that is no comparison for Laundry BoY and sidekick Baby Shorts. Lol. Love you!

melissa ( : said...

You are so hot right now.

Candis and Ryan said...

Man, I thought we had fun with you guys at the park, but it turns out that all the fun is to be had inside during the early morning hours of 8am. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Helen! I love the skirt on Charlotte's head. So funny.

Wendy said...

OMG - I am loving every single second of those!! I had no idea the adventures you were having once I pulled out of the driveway!!! Those are so stinkin' cute, I can't stand it and of course can "Laundry Boy" get any cuter?!?! And don't get me started on his side-kick! Oh, I just want to squeeze them!! BTW, I guess I probably should have warned you that he sort of likes to "play" with long hair and now that mine is GONE, it looks like you will have to fill in for me!! Good luck with that!! xoxo

Lindsay said...

Welcome to my world Helen. It is a lot of fun though.

Sarah said...

Wow, Charlotte with those shorts on her head was so funny I laughed our loud for 3 different takes. Then alex did. Sounds like you are having lots of fun!