Friday, June 25, 2010

Five years with my best friend

June 11th we celebrated our five year anniversary! These past five years have flown by and we have had a blast enjoy the great moments together. I'm grateful to be married to my best friend, who understands me (well most days). We spent our anniversary between Salt Lake and Park City. We were planning on a fun trip somewhere different this year, but with me being pregnant and a trip to St. Louis that weren't planning on we decided to keep it local. We still had a great time walking around in Salt Lake and enjoying new places in the rain. It seems it always rains on our anniversary. I guess to remind us of our wedding day, which it poured off and on all day. Despite the rain, Scott and I made the best of the situation. We found this cool antique store in Salt Lake. I wanted so many pieces for my home, but then I remember that we are getting rid of things to make room for the new little one. I can't wait to have a home!

One great perk was that Scott recieved a free night stay at the Grand American Hotel from work. We love freebies!

I love this guy!

1 comment:

melissa ( : said...

What a fun getaway! I'm so glad you guys had a chance to spend some time together - just the two of you.

Happy Anniversary!