Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FRIENDS

This past month I was able to see some of my friends from college. I hadn't seen Lori and Vanessa since 2004! We got together for dinner: Us three, two of Lori's three kids, Vanessa's two kids, Charlotte, and my sweet husband.  It was wonderful seeing them, but next time I think we'll leave the kids at home.

Charlotte and Annie
Yesterday our friends Aiden and Annie came over so their mom could run some errands. Aiden was pleased that I had some boy toys, but was disappointed when Duck Hunt wouldn't work. Annie and Charlotte got along for the most part. Three words: Charlotte doesn't share! But they did pose for some cute pictures!

Say "cheeeeese"!



They are just so cute!



They are talking...well texting! They look like all of the teenagers in my life!



Aiden was such a good sport!

2 comments:

Tatum said...

ha ha! I love the "say cheeeeese" pic, those girls are good at that :)

Anonymous said...

The one of Charlotte and Annie saying cheese. Holy cow, I think I almost peed my pants!!