Monday, October 19, 2009

Things we do!

We do many things that keep us busy.... or I just have pictures that I'd like to show off!

We Dance...

we sing..


we love our new cousin...


we slide down big inflatable slides...


we dress up like pioneers...


or we dress up like buritos...bu
ritosburitos
we wake up really early and give water to runners...


we make a cake in the shape of an eight and then forget to take a picture,  so then we make people put the pieces back in so we can...


we eat fiber cookies to keep us regular...


we do puzzles together and never finish them(the white was really tough)...
and we love you all too!

5 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

I especially like that second burrito one of Charlotte; very cute!
That one of Scott singing is quite a classic as well.

melissa ( : said...

Oh you have so much fun!!!
I wish I could play with you... I like to dance too!
Love, Maya

Sarah said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! Charlotte is so cute!

beckie. said...

SO CUTE!

Familia Peña said...

You forgot one......YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!!! Especially about the cake!

Love ya
Darci