Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Girl's Camp 2009!

The first week of June I had the opportunity to go to Girl's camp. I had such a great time with the girls from my ward and also my youngest sister Cate. "Oh, the place you'll go!" was the theme for our time at Heber Valley. The first night, the general young women's president Sister Dalton came to unfurl the virtue flag and talk to the young women about the importance of being a young woman of virtue.   It was such a great experience to be apart of, with over 2,000 young women waving there gold ribbons. Over the course of the week we went hiking, ropes course, to the lake, and did many other great girl's camp traditions. It was a blast! I can't wait for next year!









As you can see we all had a great time!

2 comments:

Newton said...

Fun! I love girls camp! You're a great leader! I'm sure the girls loved having you! Keep the posts coming! Now that we're not there, you'll have to keep us updated!

Candis and Ryan said...

I love the pictures. I am a bit jealous, too. Go Virtue! Onward Personal Progress!