Thursday, April 9, 2009

Party ALL Day Long!

What a day we had for Charlotte's First Birthday! It was full of family, friends, sweets, and bubbles. The day started off with opening gifts from my parents with my parents via ichat. Isn't modern technology great!We then had friends over for a bubble party! We had a bubble gun, wands, and bubbles for all.




Cupcakes too!


Later on in the evening we had family over for cake and treats. Everyone was extremely generous with gifts to Charlotte. 





My attempt at a ladybug.





It was a wonderful day and emotional one.  This was the fastest year of my life, but by far the most rewarding. I love being a mom. I feel so blessed to have Charlotte in my life. She brings a different kind of joy that I've never experienced before. Thank you Charlotte, for picking us! Love,

Mom

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

I can't believe she is already 1!! I feel like you just had her. she is so cute.

melissa ( : said...

Seriously...
How did she get so big so fast? And so.stinkin.cute!

PS Your cake is pretty cute too! ( :